Match Thread Everton v Fulham - Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes sepnds more than a decade here and gets 1 final, a few years at West ham and they are winning a European trophy. This club will never win anything ever again, certainly will never fight for a league title.... we won`t ever appoint a Carlo again or Guardiola, Emery, Mourinho, Di Zerbi type. We like the gritty Dogs of War managers like Dyche and Moyes who probably only ever win 1 trophy in their whole career, if they get lucky.

I don`t know what the point of this club is anymore, just here to make the numbers up, also rans FC.

Moyes sepnds more than a decade here and gets 1 final, a few years at West ham and they are winning a European trophy. This club will never win anything ever again, certainly will never fight for a league title.... we won`t ever appoint a Carlo again or Guardiola, Emery, Mourinho, Di Zerbi type. We like the gritty Dogs of War managers like Dyche and Moyes who probably only ever win 1 trophy in their whole career, if they get lucky.

I don`t know what the point of this club is anymore, just here to make the numbers up, also rans FC.
But ... We are Everton. Now go and slap yourself dude.

West Ham won a competition which was literally invented a few years ago to give crappy smaller teams a chance to win a European trophy

They played teams the equivalent of league 2 level for 90% of the competition

West Ham won a competition which was literally invented a few years ago to give crappy smaller teams a chance to win a European trophy

They played teams the equivalent of league 2 level for 90% of the competition
Crappy teams in a competition we can`t even qualify for 😂, I wouldn`t be turning those European aways down and winning a European final!

Honestly I don’t get all this ‘don’t have a go at the players’. This club hasn’t won a trophy since 1995. There is now Middlesbrough. Chelsea, and either West Ham/Liverpool left, but we have gone out because of players inability to have a go during a cup game.

I would have Onana training with the kids and tell him he is completely dropped from the squad for the Spurs game. I honestly just don’t think there is room for that in a club which expects fight and nobody showing off. That penalty was a disgrace.

Honestly I don’t get all this ‘don’t have a go at the players’. This club hasn’t won a trophy since 1995. There is now Middlesbrough. Chelsea, and either West Ham/Liverpool left, but we have gone out because of players inability to have a go during a cup game.

I would have Onana training with the kids and tell him he is completely dropped from the squad for the Spurs game. I honestly just don’t think there is room for that in a club which expects fight and nobody showing off. That penalty was a disgrace.
That's a perfectly normal thing to do ay yeah

The RS will probably win this now.

It was one of the worst displays of refereeing I can recall seeing in person, that's for sure.

Two players yellow carded for contesting headers. Bernd Leno taking what felt like a week to spot the ball for goal kicks. Allowing Fulham players to kill the momentum by staying down for minutes at a time. He had no control on that game whatsoever.

We were rubbish. Looked tired, unbalanced and devoid of ideas. Amadou's penalty was a shocker and he'll learn from it. Happy that this performance came in the clown cup not the league, let's hope it doesn't knock their confidence too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.