Everton v Fulham. 14th Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think 3-0 for us today,and i know this is a type of game were we could come unstuck, as we are unbeaten all year in the league or 1 defeat at home 21 months and every man and his dog expects us to win,plus won the last 20 odd in the league at home v these lot,against a team not doing to well,but can see nothing but an everton win

I reckon we'll take this 2-0, I agree with Chico and start ossie with Barry! Let Gerry come on when their knackered and tear them apart! COYB

Im only just realising how important todays result is...We have broken some big team bogies of late but can we show the same grit and determination against the lower teams....if we can then the future truly is bright.

Massive game for us today! in the past this would be a dead cert of a bottler! Let's put that crap behind us and smash everyone in front of us :D

Id take the money from anyone willing to bet on a fulham win today mate, its probably the most nailed on 3 points of the season historically for any team in the league, and current form suggests no difference

We all thought Wigan in the Q/F last season was a cake walk, on paper we should smash Fulham. I hope the players are not as confident as some of the posters in here, I think it will be a tough game.

I'm showing my age here with this pessimism, but I always expect the worst with Everton.

Absolutely no excuses for not winning this today. Even if we have 3 players sent off we should still win.

The thought of losing is now so far away from my mind that this could well be one of the most depressing weekends in a long, long time.

Best one yet Chico this season.

Normally, a smaller team at home with a new Gaffer, after we've had a great run of form and results would mean only one thing....disappointment on a grand scale. However, it's Fulham. Yes , Fulham. I don't even think they've had a throw-in at Goodison for the last 27 years. So, enough of this lurking fear....we'll smash them today.

Quick coffee then off to the Old Lady.......COYB's

Id take the money from anyone willing to bet on a fulham win today mate, its probably the most nailed on 3 points of the season historically for any team in the league, and current form suggests no difference

I hope Martinez is less cocky than you are this week!

Fulham have improved in their last two games with a new manager and history didn't mean a thing when we won at Man U so why shouldn't that apply to this fixture.

I am more optimistic this morning as I don't think Fulham will be as parkybussy as I thought they might. I was worried a repeat of Palace was possible. I'm thinking 2-1 to the mighty toffees.

I never bet on the horses but have stuck a fiver on barkley anytime scorer and that Double Ross horse at Cheltenham. Ot my bro at home has. Still havent opened a betting account here. I miss the accumulators on a Saturday.

Absolutely no excuses for not winning this today. Even if we have 3 players sent off we should still win.

There is an excuse, the fact they are human beings who won't always play well. Add that to "luck" and refereeing decisions that could go against us and there are 3 reasons why we might not win today.

There is an excuse, the fact they are human beings who won't always play well. Add that to "luck" and refereeing decisions that could go against us and there are 3 reasons why we might not win today.

Calm down there, mate, everyone knows that if they don't win it is because they are lazy and overpaid and couldn't care less about the shirt and deserve to be hounded out of L4.

Status
Not open for further replies.