Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Crystal Palace

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Working during gametime. Hopefully able to get a stream though and "watch" in the office with the sound down. Streams for the last 2 games have been really awful, very stop start every 10 seconds or so.

Working during gametime. Hopefully able to get a stream though and "watch" in the office with the sound down. Streams for the last 2 games have been really awful, very stop start every 10 seconds or so.
I can't believe it's not on the tele. I'm on holiday in Cornwall and was banking on watching it in the pub, just assumed it would be on. Can't bring myself to watch the Burnley game and wait for those little score updates in the corner so will have to find a pub with good WiFi and find a stream

Really can't see us winning this.

They dominated us in both games this season. Only saving grace is they were both away but I'm now thinking we need other results to go our way.

Generally, our lads bottle it when there's any expectation on them.

I'm now thinking we need other results to go our way because I can't see us winning either of our next two.

But then - I was confident of a win at Watford/today so what do I know?

I've blagged myself and currently confident our lads can do the business tonight.

COYB

Happy game day everyone!

LaFv.gif

I have noticed from my watch that my heart rate was up last night and it’s stayed up all day, can’t settle at all and just want it to be time to set off!

Who would be a blue other than by birth!

I can't believe it's not on the tele. I'm on holiday in Cornwall and was banking on watching it in the pub, just assumed it would be on. Can't bring myself to watch the Burnley game and wait for those little score updates in the corner so will have to find a pub with good WiFi and find a stream
At 10pm this evening I would like you to drop your trousers and stick your arse into the nearest cornishman’s face you find. He’ll be wearing a big jumper and have matted hair. If we win that is.

Had a dream last night that we won 4-0, no doubt cup reversal inspired. Thats it, simple!
If it helps, my old man told be in 94 on the morning of the Wimbledon game before I set of for the game (16 at the time) it would be 3-2, how do you know he asked? Had a dream last night? His one and only Premonition! Hope yours is correct..

This waiting around is absolutely horrible.

Got to go and see my cardiologist tomorrow and my heart rate has been about 60% higher than ideal most of the day ?

Status
Not open for further replies.