Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All Sky have done so far is talk about Liverpool. Absolutely pathetic. Nearly half an hour dedicated to these rats cos they won a game for a change. Koff.

First time I’ve watched a Sky feed for ages as usually watch on IPTV and only turn on just before kick off.

SKY showing me why I dont watch their build up to games, now talking about Alexander-Arnold. Dry your eyes lads.......

Sticking Everton TV on instead, much more balanced lol

Literally this is the 3rd time they've found a way of analysing Liverpool's game against arsenal....still not a word on our game

My guess is 3-5-2 but regardless of what we're going with here it has to be enough to control a game against Palace.

I know Davies has experienced an upswing in form and our options are severely limited but it's I think at this point its firmly established the Gomes and davies midfield partnership is typically catastrophic.
Pains me to say it but anyone with Gomes would be catastrophic.

We've lost 7 of our 14 PL Home games this season and lost 4 of our last 5 games at Goodison Park.

If we weren't such crabs at home we'd be right in the mix for top 4.

Going from the above and seeing that line up can only see this going one way ...

Everton 17 - 0 Palace

We pick up two fresh injuries a week. That is not normal and no, it doesn’t happen to everyone else. We clearly have an ongoing fitness/conditioning problem.
To be fair we have just had an International break, Allan would have been travelling all over the place for his games with Brazil.

:hayee:

:hayee:

All Sky have done so far is talk about Liverpool. Absolutely pathetic. Nearly half an hour dedicated to these rats cos they won a game for a change. Koff.

First time I’ve watched a Sky feed for ages as usually watch on IPTV and only turn on just before kick off.
I've decided to watch Wednesday - Cardiff until kick off. Sky are just trolling, I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.