Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - team prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Say that Dobbin goal hadn’t gone in - wonder if anyone in the media would have been whinging on our behalf about the multiple instances of shirt pulling by the Chelsea players like they were when we played Forest…? 🤔 Of course they would - can’t have one rule for one and… Oh wait, I see what I’ve done here… 🤦🏻‍♂️

Aamadou Onana is a credit to the human race. What a top lad he is. Everytime I see him he is doing something extra nice. He has time for everyone. A credit to his parents.
He’s brilliant isn’t he!? One of the footballers who seems to totally understand the privileged position he’s in and knows that if he can just give up a couple of minutes of time he can make a kids year by just engaging a little bit.

Top lad amongst lots of good hardworking nice people! Isn’t it nice loving our squad again?

The utter joy of the whole team when Dobbin scored was an absolute joy to watch. First time for While I've seen such team spirit. Been a few years where I've not liked a lot of our squad. Dyche has eliminated that. Lovely stuff

….you see it every moment there’s a tackle or interception. Every instance that happens on the pitch matters and if you have that application you’re a tough team to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.