Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll.

Your Everton MOTM vs Chelsea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a bad feeling that chelsea will look after there scab 6 mates, play the ressies and roll over against utd, but go big against us on Sunday, after instructions from the prem league - sly sports and pl want a story about the race for champs league plus the title race and then us going down is a huge story - the refs performance last Sunday and throughout the season has proved to me there’s an agenda, and we are right in the firing line.

Got a bad feeling that chelsea will look after there scab 6 mates, play the ressies and roll over against utd, but go big against us on Sunday, after instructions from the prem league - sly sports and pl want a story about the race for champs league plus the title race and then us going down is a huge story - the refs performance last Sunday and throughout the season has proved to me there’s an agenda, and we are right in the firing line.
Dear lord ?. There is no agenda, we are were we are because we have been dire

This is as far fetched as I've seen

Pickford

Coleman - Mina - Keane - Mykolenko

Doucoure
-- Allan ---- Iwobi --

Richarlison -------------- Gordon -
Rondon

This would be my pick. For me Iwobi deserves his starting place on recent form and he's been showing good energy in his pressing, he can move inside and join in attacks when we have the ball wide. Think Richarlison needs to start on the right with Rondon up front - for me Rich just isn't doing the business up top, we deffo need a focal point and I think Rondon would be up for this moreso than DCL. Need a big, big game from Allan & Doucoure too.

Last edited:

Dear lord ?. There is no agenda, we are were we are because we have been dire
Our own performance is a key part of it, I agree, but it isn’t the sole issue - anyone with eyes and a brain cell can see that (who isn’t of the rouge persuasion of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.