Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A day of hope. Then normal service is resumed. What a team ha

I can remain optimistic in the face of almost anything this awful club chucks at me.

But my heart just drops into my boots when I see Schneiderlin’s name in the starting XI.

Especially when Iceland is starting in the same game.

our options are really limited sadly given the injuries, People don't like Davies so whats the alternative? It's guaranteed that Morgan or Gylfi is playing.

I think he has gone for Snide because of Mina being out - more height to protect again the long-ball goals we conceded agains the [Poor language removed].

Gomes, Gbamin, Delph, Mina all out.

Imagine Liverpool without van Dijk, Fabinho, Wijnaldum and Henderson. They'd not be winning every game, that's for sure.

Chelsea are gonna walk through that midfield with ease. Keane playing centre half (I know we don’t have another option) is the cherry on the cake. I’d be made up if we turned up and an opposing club put that team out.

Hes the manager we have right now and has just spoken eloquently about the spirit he is looking for from our players... the monster.

That's not the point though is it?

The point is that the fans are buying into this garbage that all this team needs is a bit of passion. The club have chosen 'passion' because they've picked up on the fans commenting that Marco (and Koeman before him) weren't passionate enough. Fans buying into that are part of the problem and are letting Moshiri and Kenwright off the hook for their absolutely abysmal footballing decisions.

So Silva wouldn’t start him, now Dunc isn’t starting him. Perhaps we’ve all overestimated the lads abilities

5775-Albert-Einstein-Quote-Insanity-is-doing-the-same-thing-over-and.jpg

Dam. I had high hopes.

Status
Not open for further replies.