Everton v Chelsea. 30th August at 17.30.

Who shall prevail?

• Everton!

Votes: 193 64.3%
  • Arsenal - cunningly disguised in Chelsea shirts !

Votes: 45 15.0%
  • Pipe down you beaut no one reads your [Poor language removed] previews anyway.

Votes: 62 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll score 2 and Naismith will get one of them. I don't have a clue how many Chelsea will get because our central defense is pants right now.

Saw an interesting stat that if the first 2 games of the season had finished at HT we would be top of the league. I hope the lads play for 90 minutes on Saturday!

Very confident Lukaku, Naisy and Eto'o will cause problems but can't say the same for our defence. Definitely needs sorting out. Conceded a few silly goals this season already and I reckon we'll get another 2-2 scoreline.

Here's hoping Lulu and Eto'o both score against Chelski just to show them what they are missing!!
And on another note will be making my first trip of the season for this game and will be in the Thomas Frost pre and post match for a few jars and to set the world right
See you all there,

COYB!!

Its all about how many we concede for me as I think we will score. Surely one of Lukaku or Eto'o will come back to haunt Mourinho.

They are strong up front and midfield, but if we defend well we can take these. Saying that I'm going 1-1

http://www.theguardian.com/football/feedarticle/11513390
LONDON, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Chelsea striker Diego Costa faces a race against time to be fit for Saturday's Premier League trip to Everton, manager Jose Mourinho said on Friday. Costa, who scored in Chelsea's league victories over Burnley and Leicester City, picked up a muscle injury in training this week.

"We are trying everything for him to play tomorrow," Mourinho told reporters. "He didn't train for the last two days, but today is the last day and we must make a decision to select him or not. "He has to try a light training session to see if the reaction is positive. If it is we take him to Everton to play or be on the bench; if the reaction is not positive today then obviously we don't select him."

http://www.theguardian.com/football/feedarticle/11513390
LONDON, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Chelsea striker Diego Costa faces a race against time to be fit for Saturday's Premier League trip to Everton, manager Jose Mourinho said on Friday. Costa, who scored in Chelsea's league victories over Burnley and Leicester City, picked up a muscle injury in training this week.

"We are trying everything for him to play tomorrow," Mourinho told reporters. "He didn't train for the last two days, but today is the last day and we must make a decision to select him or not. "He has to try a light training session to see if the reaction is positive. If it is we take him to Everton to play or be on the bench; if the reaction is not positive today then obviously we don't select him."

Guessing he will stick him on the bench even if he has zero chance of playing just to keep martinez guessing about his fitness mate

Status
Not open for further replies.