Match Thread Everton v Burnley - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That midfield is a real concern not just for this match but also for the next games if luck isn't on our side which it clearly isn't.
The problem arises from Dyche's stubbornness and inflexibility and the rolebof the 10.
Gomes can't play a full match in this 10 role so he's likely to play CM.
Gomes can't play a full match as a CM in Dyches set up either unless Garner does a shed load of running > which is the greatest concern imo, if Garner gets run into the ground and gets injured were in big do do.
The sensible option is to change the tactics of the midfield and play Gomes 10 - is that something Dyche is capable and willing to do?!
I’d like to see Gomez there as well and his legs were my concern also.

If dyche would have him come on prior to anything around 60’ and it was just his role regularly as a 10, could offer us something.

Sad reality but he is are only creative player and he’s not known to be all that creative.

Im actually made up theres no Onana and Gueye. Far too lack of effort from both recently. With Gomes and Garner might be more urgency.

Andre Gomes starts. Dear god

Dyche saw him come on against Newcastle and make a few passes and that's really enough?

It's never that simple is it

We’ll win this and this will be the team for the remaining games of the season. Dyche will get his contract extended on the back of it.

Andre Gomes starts. Dear god

Dyche saw him come on against Newcastle and make a few passes and that's really enough?

It's never that simple is it
Could be the greatest double bluff of all time. I can't see it, but I sincerely hope I'm wrong.