Match Thread Everton v Burnley - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick one, is the fan zone open tomorrow?
The Fan Zone will not be in use for this fixture. This is in order for the Club to accommodate additional changing room facilities at the Park End of the stadium for visiting teams as part of Premier League protocols to maintain a bubble for players and staff.

Does anyone know if Everton are still enforcing the covid testing for the game tomorrow? Only just thought about this after having to do one last time. Didn’t get asked for it against Southampton but still.

Does anyone know if Everton are still enforcing the covid testing for the game tomorrow? Only just thought about this after having to do one last time. Didn’t get asked for it against Southampton but still.
Its the usual, if you are asked you have to [are suppose to] prove it etc, but not everyone is asked - I actually got asked at the Girls game and totally forgot my covid pass letter [but was still let in anyway], but person then said all rules were changing october and you needed the covid passport proof [Thing that shows you had 2 Jabs],but that may have changed going by todays reports

Its the usual, if you are asked you have to [are suppose to] prove it etc, but not everyone is asked - I actually got asked at the Girls game and totally forgot my covid pass letter [but was still let in anyway], but they then said all rules were changing october and you needed the covid passport proof [Thing that shows you had 2 Jabs],but that may have changed going by todays reports

The Govt have binned the passport havnt they?

This is another winnable 'banana skin' of a game and it will be interesting to see if Evertons' desire to move into the top four is greater than Burnleys' desire to move away from the bottom three. We really need to win these types of games as I don't see us getting much out of the 'bigger clubs'. That said, I'm going for a draw.

Everton 1 Burnley 1

Status
Not open for further replies.