Everton v BSC Young Boys. 26th February at 20.05.

What do you prefer?

• Tim Howard in goal

Votes: 21 8.9%
  • Barkley or Naismith on the left wing

Votes: 15 6.3%
  • Pineapple on pizza (thin crust)

Votes: 101 42.6%
  • A tory general election victory

Votes: 34 14.3%
  • A legga from a rabid rotty or dobey on your estate aged eight and a half

Votes: 66 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So they can still win 3-0 and we still win? They have to win 4-0 to go through? No problem, you say?

Well, welcome to Everton......

Seriously, this is the European Everton, I think we'll win 3-1. The European Everton is sound.

I wonder who we'll draw?

Voted PoP.
Whilst going through should suffice and resting players for the Arsenal match might make sense I think good results creates good results (or at least not horrible results). Plus it feels like it's been ages since the last win at home so I hope we go for another win here.

Great preview.

So they can still win 3-0 and we still win? They have to win 4-0 to go through? No problem, you say?

Well, welcome to Everton......

Seriously, this is the European Everton, I think we'll win 3-1. The European Everton is sound.

I wonder who we'll draw?
Almost RS levels of spawn when against the decent sides too.

wayne-rooney-everton-20.jpg

Way to stick the knife in...or are you whispering sweet nothings?

The Europa League Everton would belt the Premier League Everton.
Because PL EFC would miss all the chances, baffling ref decisions go against them, and have a shed load of keeping howlers. EL EFC's goal leads a charmed life, it takes almost worldy's to beat Howard, and we've been ridiculously clinical (See WfB home and away).
Gutted on call tomorrow night :/

Because PL EFC would miss all the chances, baffling ref decisions go against them, and have a shed load of keeping howlers. EL EFC's goal leads a charmed life, it takes almost worldy's to beat Howard, and we've been ridiculously clinical (See WfB home and away).
Gutted on call tomorrow night :/
We should play the Europa Everton in the League.

. Howard
Hibbo Alcaraz Distin Garbz
Ledson Barry
Aids Naisy Atsu
Kone.

. Joel
Coleman Stones Jags Baines
McCarthy Barry Besic
Mirallas Barkley
Lukaku

First for YB, second for Arsenal.

Interesting poll so far with lids preferring a legga off a Rotty or dobey than the other options.

I presume all self respecting corpy estate lids had this experience growing up in either the 80s or 90s.

Going on a message for yer mar to the shop or van. Nightmare.

I really hope he rests as many players as possible so we are reasonably fresh for the next two league games.any team we put out tmrw should be able to comfortably hold a 4 -1 lead at home against a team with a fragile defence.if we remotely come close to being out of europe tomorrow night then i will know for sure that this season has definitely been a deliberate piss take.

Status
Not open for further replies.