Match Thread Everton v Brighton & Hove Albion - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a clear handball
I agree it was a clear handball but didn't VAR give a goal last week where in the build up a player 'chested' using the exact same part of the arm before passing to goal scorer? Can't remember which match.

The inconsistency is a joke.

Good win decent performance strange use of substitutes made us loose shape last 15 minutes.Went for Richarlison mom great goal .

Stand by this... @mellowblue @[Deleted Member]

Some of you would do well to swerve being caught up in the Twitter style bed wetting towards the team sheet being released;

Carlo Ancelotti can't magic players out of his arse, he's been here 3 weeks and his assistant did pretty well as interim;

So yeah, change the tune.

14 in 7 from the state we were in is great.

But it will take a long time to get over last week. We were never going down. Losing on pens against leicester and then that humiliation were tough.

I hope meaningless wins between now and may dont save the senior players. Theres no pressure now. It's nice to win but our season is over.

I agree it was a clear handball but didn't VAR give a goal last week where in the build up a player 'chested' using the exact same part of the arm before passing to goal scorer? Can't remember which match.

The inconsistency is a joke.

Oh yeh. The refs are crap mate.

It's not VAR. VAR is just a replay. It's the dreadful laws and the dreadful refs.

Status
Not open for further replies.