Match Thread Everton v Brighton & Hove Albion - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine having a go at people wanting to tell them a few home truths on Saturday. ‘Your not fit to wear the shirt’

Then stick him back in the u23s FFS. What is the point of having him not play matches?
He will never be ready if he stays with the under 23s.

He is a member of the first team squad now and is training every day as a first team member. He will be brought in when the manager feels he is tactically enough aware to play.

Imagine having a go at people wanting to tell them a few home truths on Saturday. ‘Your not fit to wear the shirt’

Ferguson has been there for the last few managers. So surely his [Poor language removed] training is part of the failure also. Kick them all out

He will never be ready if he stays with the under 23s.

He is a member of the first team squad now and is training every day as a first team member. He will be brought in when the manager feels he is tactically enough aware to play.

He'll get some time when a game is won by 60-65 minutes I would imagine. Always the best time to introduce a young player in.

Couldn’t even begin to pick a team for weekend after last week!
Just had the exact same conversation with my mate . Be interesting one 2pm Saturday when teams are out. I fly over sat morning for the game. Could end up staying in the boozer if certain players are included

I am hoping that 4 games in 10 days played at least some part in that awful second half against Liverpool. Here's hoping with a five day break we can beat Brighton :oops: :dodgy:

Status
Not open for further replies.