Match Thread Everton v Brighton & Hove Albion - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People who want to boo the players on Saturday or show that the Liverpool loss isn't acceptable (It isn't) are the ones who would be moaning if we lost to Brighton.

Of course we would, we care and both losses is unacceptable. At the match on Saturday I could give abuse but the way I feel at the moment I won't be there and have given my ticket to someone who doesn't get to the game much these days.

I'm praying Carlo sends a message to the squad on the weekend

Theres a good few who should be dropped off the back of Sundsys defeat

Comfortable win 4-0 or 3-1. Can’t believe I’ve actually wrote that but I fully expect it.
I think the players know they could get away with a poor game under Silva because he takes the blame, that doesn’t happen when we have someone of Ancelotti’s stature.
I don’t think there is any player power with him, he’s fully backed for any decision he wants to make.

I think he could sell any of our players and whilefans may not like it, they and the board would probably back him.

There are stories of us looking to sell Gylfi , whether that’s true or not that’s a statement to the players, he’s the record signing and we have no problem getting rid.

The boo boys are meeting by Dixie's statue at 13:00 hrs on Saturday. Then wait for the players to come to the ground so we can boo them in harmony. Police informed and they have limited numbers to 3. And no cases of ale to be drunk or substances to be inhaled. Remember you are representing the boo boys of Everton. So.its a silent.protest. no.boos just pulling faces. That will show that gang of cowards.

Status
Not open for further replies.