Match Thread Everton v Brighton & Hove Albion - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The players will put in a shift here out of the fear of what this afternoon will descend into if they don't.

Either that or we'll make loads of changes to avoid the game being used as an opportunity for the fans to let the players know what they think of them. A couple of lost 50-50s or misplaced passes at 0-0 will be all it takes for it to turn very sour, I suspect.

The players will put in a shift here out of the fear of what this afternoon will descend into if they don't.

Either that or we'll make loads of changes to avoid the game being used as an opportunity for the fans to let the players know what they think of them. A couple of lost 50-50s or misplaced passes at 0-0 will be all it takes for it to turn very sour, I suspect.
I expect a few of the gutless cowards will have fake injuries come the Brighton game.

The toxicity levels are going to hit new heights, I’ve been to Goodison that has had a few strange / toxic atmospheres but this is going to be vile on Sat

Pickford

Coleman
Holgate
Mina
Baines

Bernard
Davies
Delph
Richalison

Kean
Dcl

Bench:

Lossl
Digne
Keane
Gordon
And 3 others from the u23s

5-0 for us
We will get our first goal within 2 minutes, second within 10. crowd start to get up for it a bit, get a 3rd and then a 4th just before half time.
Second half, foot off the pedal but a 5th goal in the 80th minute.
We all walk out thinking where the hell was that when we needed it on Sunday.

Pickford

Kyle John
RyanAstley
Mason Holgate
Matty Foulds

Antony Evans
Tom Davies
Tyler Onyango
Dennis Adeniran

Anthony Gordon
Ellis Simms.
Bench : All other players who figured yesterday. Make them sit and watch a bunch of youngsters giving 100% effort even if we get gubbed. Have Feeney, Gibson and Benigime who’ve been out injured sit behind them as a further reminder .

Pickford

Kyle John
RyanAstley
Mason Holgate
Matty Foulds

Antony Evans
Tom Davies
Tyler Onyango
Dennis Adeniran

Anthony Gordon
Ellis Simms.
Bench : All other players who figured yesterday. Make them sit and watch a bunch of youngsters giving 100% effort even if we get gubbed. Have Feeney, Gibson and Benigime who’ve been out injured sit behind them as a further reminder .
I agree
Never play any of that lot from yesterday again
Never want to see them wear the blue shirt again

I agree
Never play any of that lot from yesterday again
Never want to see them wear the blue shirt again
Having supported Everton for over 55 years, I’ll admit to have felt lower in the past , maybe age helps and by Saturday I’ll have fully recovered. Reality is much as I hate them at the moment , we’ll need them come Saturday though I’d still have Gordon and Adeniran in the squad to freshen it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.