Match Thread Everton v Brighton & Hove Albion - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Digne, Schneiderlin, Sigurdsson, Walcott at a minimum should be dropped. Would like to drop more but who on earth do you even bring in.

Pickford
Sidibie Mina Holgate Baines
Richarlison Davies Delph Bernard
DCL Kean

I wouldn't even want schneiderlin and sigurdsson on the bench, so adeniran and Beni to make the matchday squad

Think 2-1//3-1 for us but i dont want to hear our players again after another bad lost saying they let us down,they need to repay us and have a rallying cry,and then have in interviews about hows the week been after that lost etc,you should be up for the fight every game wearing a blue shirt
They all need to sthu

Thing is a bunch of kids showed every manager in the league how to play agst us.
High press and our 2 holding midfielders go awol.
It really wasnt hard for them kids today.
If lessons arnt learnt teams like Brighton will exploit it.....cant wait for reinforcements esp centre mid.

We need something positive to give us a lift. Either play a youngster like Gordon or try to bring a new face this week (which is unlikely).

If Carlo Ancelotti can't see that Sigurdsson and Schneiderlin are not working/pulling their weight in midfield then he's not the manager I believe him to be. It's time to get back to business and to start putting more points on the table.

Pickford
Coleman Keane Holgate Baines
Sidibé Walcott Davies Bernard
Calvert-Lewin Kean

Brighton will win this match. I've no doubt in my mind. Like most other teams in the prem , they are quicker, have better players and have more guile than our lot. Why in heavens name should we expect our shower to beat them?

we are relegation fodder this year, make no bones about it. The sooner it's realised that slow, crab midfielders offer nothing but the drop the better. If we don't play aforementioned crabs in midfield, we might have a chance.

Give Gordon & Kean a start. DCL and Rich need a break. Would include Simms/Gibson in the squad for this one. We are floating towards mid table, may as well play the youth. Leave Walcott at home to reflect on what happened in the Derby.

Status
Not open for further replies.