Match Thread Everton v Brighton Hove Albion - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mina MoM, for scoring and showing the passion and defesive flair (tbh) that he should have shown last season.

Fantastic start to the season for the whole team despite butterfingers.

CARLO MOTD INTERVIEW

POTTER MOTD INTERVIEW

I went Yeri Mina as MoM. He scored a goal and made some important blocks. I could have been predictable and gone for James, but he could be voted MoM every week! The whole team played as a unit and well worth the win, given that Brighton's first goal was a comedy of errors Pickfords and the second was unstoppable. Realistically we are stuck with our goalkeeper so he has to raise his game and start concentrating on cutting out the stupid mistakes. Well played the Blues :celebrate::pint2::drunk::dance:

Loved the celebration after our 2nd goal. You see Coleman going over to join in the celebrations, he sees Digne joining our dancing brigade, just shrugs his shoulders and walks off. Not having any of that lads.

If there is then he is deep undercover Eggs.

We seem to see eye to eye on most things football but we digress here. I see Iwobi as a player with no pace who can’t take a man on and Gordon for me offers something more direct and dynamic.

If anyone can bring Iwobi to peak potential though it is Carlo.
The beauty of Ancelotti is he seems to be a getting a time out every player except the helmet in goal

Status
Not open for further replies.