Match Thread Everton v Brighton Hove Albion - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Their away form post lockdown is actually very good and pretty sure they have fully fit 11 so pretty nervous for this with Allan out aswell. Richarlison playing will hopefully make the difference

Not head patting just returning a compliment anyway why am I having a conversation with a Palace fan on this Everton forum I know what Everton fans are like been too Goodison 3 times !!!
I’ve got family who are Everton so have been on here for a bit. I know you weren’t head patting, just pointing out that it’s frowned upon. Tbf it’s usually the likes of Spurs, Man U, West Ham,Newcastle & bizarrely Sunderland who try that. Not like we’ve much in our respective histories to head pat about anyway.
Much as it pains me to say it, your lot look all right this year. I’d wish you luck, but, well....

This is going to be a very difficult match. They haven't lost away in the premier league since 21. januar, and play in a way that we always have problems with.

I've seen all of their matches, and they should have scored at least 5 against Utd. They will probably attack from the off, and want to score an early goal. They got 2 in 7 mins against Newcastle.

I can see a lot of goals coming both ways. 2-2.

Tricky game but more than winnable. Brighton seem to have adapted well to the asterisk atmosphere in football and that's to their credit.

As long as we play at our best we should get through this with a win, even with no Allan or Richarlison. Terrible thing this confidence.

We are absolutely battering these poor to average also rans in a game where the squad players step up to show that the penny has dropped and the understand the effort and quality required to be an evertonian under Ancelotti. 12 points out of 12 and sights set on cl qualification

Status
Not open for further replies.