Match Thread Everton v Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably high time to try something new as every other approach leads to defeat. We still need to play players out of position due to the disastrous state of our squad.

Pickford
Tarkowski-Keane-Branthwaite
Garner-Doucoure-Onana-McNeil
Harrison-DCL-Danjuma
Lose 2-1.

I think you’ll beat them by a couple (yes I reckon you might score as many as 2!). We played them a couple of weeks ago and they are bad. We’re clearly not very good either but really should’ve walloped them, so I’m saying you’ll get the job done today, for once.

I'm hoping that Dyche chooses to field a team that actually looks to win the game, rather than reverting to type and limiting our chances.
Unfortunately I think he'll see a 0-0 as a massive result today that 'stops the rot' of consecutive results. He'll probably come out with some kind of "making progress" bs if we take a point, when in reality it would be another disaster of a result. After today we've got 14 more home games, including Liverpool, Newcastle, United, City, Spurs, Chelsea. Given we won't pick up many away results, we're going to probably need at least 8 or 9 wins from 14 home games. That's highly, highly unlikely to happen.

IMG_6084.jpeg

Probably high time to try something new as every other approach leads to defeat. We still need to play players out of position due to the disastrous state of our squad.

Pickford
Tarkowski-Keane-Branthwaite
Garner-Doucoure-Onana-McNeil
Harrison-DCL-Danjuma
Lose 2-1.
Hmm spin the team round sounds like a plan, not sure how Pickford will do as a lone striker though

We gave Fulham, Villa, Wolves and Luton their first wins of the season.

Bournemouth haven’t won a game. Welcome to Goodison.

Status
Not open for further replies.