Everton v Blackpool. Saturday 5th February @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I definetly picked the right game for my only game of the season to go watch.

I flew up to Liverpool for the game on Friday night, the turbelence was the worst I've ever been through and being terrified of flying made it a largely uncomfortable experience.

The game definetly made up for it though, Saha was phenomenal. and Goodsion was really rocking.

So I decided that going through that horrible flight was worth it and with the news that the flight back would be smooth sailing, I was happy, until.....

39254999-08ec-4d9f-8e3c-d646713ee10f.jpg

This prick from X Factor sat next to me and hummed to himself all flight.

Well I definetly picked the right game for my only game of the season to go watch.

I flew up to Liverpool for the game on Friday night, the turbelence was the worst I've ever been through and being terrified of flying made it a largely uncomfortable experience.

The game definetly made up for it though, Saha was phenomenal. and Goodsion was really rocking.

So I decided that going through that horrible flight was worth it and with the news that the flight back would be smooth sailing, I was happy, until.....

39254999-08ec-4d9f-8e3c-d646713ee10f.jpg

This prick from X Factor sat next to me and hummed to himself all flight.

hahahahahah. Sorry mate. Had to laugh out loud at the turbulence thing, but well chuffed you saw that fantastic game. I really wish I'd of gone, even though I have no money...

If he was humming on a flight next to me, I'd of said, "aren't you that guy from that reality show a few years ago?? Matt Cardle is it??? yeah thats it, you're ace..."

hahahahahah. Sorry mate. Had to laugh out loud at the turbulence thing, but well chuffed you saw that fantastic game. I really wish I'd of gone, even though I have no money...

If he was humming on a flight next to me, I'd of said, "aren't you that guy from that reality show a few years ago?? Matt Cardle is it??? yeah thats it, you're ace..."

haha I was far too busy thinking to myself that I was going to plummet to my death to come up with anything witty.

haha I was far too busy thinking to myself that I was going to plummet to my death to come up with anything witty.

Glad you returned safely mate, and saw the blueboys win!!!

I don't think you'll ever see Saha score 4 in a game EVER again....(fingers crossed he might though)

you can say "i was there...."

Just on another note as my mind has gone completely blank, my cousin said that we dont usually play Z cars when we come out for the second half but I said we always do it.Now I'm starting to doubt myself. Can you help settle the argument please.

Cheers for the nice comments about the blog everyone - much appreciated indeed. If you have any room left for some analysis this guy writes a site on Blackpool - theres some decent stuff on there about Saturday's game and how we controlled the space better. Worth a look.

http://tangerinedreaming.wordpress.com/2011/02/07/clinical-deficiencies-everton-v-blackpool/

Some interesting stuff there.

Adam has come in for alot of praise this season, and his vision is excellent at times, but he does seem to give the ball away a hell of a lot for someone in his position. He's going to have to find the right balance between retaining possession and hitting those fantastic passes if he wants to succeed at a bigger club.

Some interesting stuff there.

Adam has come in for alot of praise this season, and his vision is excellent at times, but he does seem to give the ball away a hell of a lot for someone in his position. He's going to have to find the right balance between retaining possession and hitting those fantastic passes if he wants to succeed at a bigger club.

Think he'd be surrounded by better players so that would be kept to a minimum IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.