Everton v Aston Villa. 21st November at 1500.

What level of clothing standards do you rate Aston Villa as?

• St John's market 1994

Votes: 22 13.1%
  • Birmingham 1975

Votes: 23 13.7%
  • Mogadishu 1997

Votes: 45 26.8%
  • The Wirral present day

Votes: 78 46.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Guardian said it best
As it was, Ross Barkley and Romelu Lukaku scored twice apiece for an elegantly rampant Everton side who are developing a taste for thrashings. “Ten goals from open play in two games at home is quite remarkable,” said their manager, Roberto Martínez.

Just so you know their is a show that airs every Saturday that shows highlights of all the days games. It's called Match if the day and that fella who had his best ever goal scoring season (yet fails to acknowledge us) presents it.

Post a photo or draw a picture of what you would like to do to Deulofeu.

Please point out which is you and which is Deulofeu.

giphy.gif

Not arsed about tiny sound bites he has never acknowledged that at Everton he achieved his greatest season
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/gary-lineker-everton-were-best-3464406
“I was only on Merseyside a short time, nine or 10 months in total really, but it was still a happy time personally, while professionally it was one of the most successful periods of my career,” he says. “I still have an affinity towards Everton.

“Why don’t I talk about them more often? I do my best, but I’m a presenter rather than a pundit so I have to try and be more objective than some other people! “But I still try and do it in more subtle ways, and I do try to have a dig at Hansen and Lawrenson whenever I can.

“There’s no doubt at all that Everton was the best team I ever played in.

Status
Not open for further replies.