Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People here stunned to find out 'we' won after the game having not watched it on tv or online or by not following it in any way shape or form of which they are so many nowadays is hard to credit? People are working in some cases, I get it but not knowing your team has just beaten the in-form league leaders managed by a former blue while the club has a new manager in charge in his very first game in charge after the most turbulent of seasons is frankly mental. Anyway well in Sean Dyche lad, what a victory!!!!
Game started at 4:30 AM local time.

I saw from about 30 minutes on, but I have weird sleep habits.

As i didnt see the game, How was the tactic different today than under Lampard? What made us get this win? Was it more confidence? Harder work? Players knowing better what to do and where to.move?

And best of luck to them. Have given the manager a chance when most teams would have buckled and got rid. Have brought through amazing young players and not spent insane amounts compared to others. Just look at the state of Chelsea.
Still like arteta as well. one of my all time favourite players
hoping Arteta subconsciously starts fantasizing about one day bringing the school of science back to Everton.

Well if there were any Dyche doubters out there then I most certainly doubt that Marcelo Bielsa, Rooney, Moysie, et al, would've brought that result home today. NSNO.

Did a rather foolish thing and watched/listened to the match on my phone while driving out of town. Happy to report no one died as a result of my stupidity (choice in the first place and performance behind the wheel) but I'm sure there are loads rather puzzled by the idiot zooming down the road mindlessly hitting the car horn in celebration.

UTFT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.