Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Far to many people thinking we are going to win it or get a result is telling me we are going to get absolutely slapped
Yeah there's a lot more optimistic predictions than I expected. These are a really good team with quality everywhere. I personally don't see how we hurt them going forward

I can see us keeping it close but don't see a win at all

If he goes 442 then guess it’ll be McNeil left Iwobi right and Maupay and DCL upfront. Gana and Onana centre mid.

Preparing for a backs to the wall KITAP1 hoof fest ??

Why is everybody starting Maupay?
Well to be fair to him, he started his Everton career playing as the #9 and completely isolated.

You only have to look at his stats over the years to see he's capable of getting us a goal if played in the correct position.

I'm sure it'll be refreshing for both Dom and Maupay to not feel so isolated - working together.

Well to be fair to him, he started his Everton career playing as the #9 and completely isolated.

You only have to look at his stats over the years to see he's capable of getting us a goal if played in the correct position.

I'm sure it'll be refreshing for both Dom and Maupay to not feel so isolated - working together.
He has won us 20 percent of our points this season.

Everton team news…​

Team to face Arsenal: Pickford, Coleman, Coady, Tarkowski, Mykolenko, McNeil, Doucoure, Gana, Onana, Iwobi, Calvert-Lewin.
Subs: Begovic, Holgate, Gray, Mina, Maupay, Godfrey, Davies, Vinagre, Simms.

Arsenal team news…​

Team to face Everton: Ramsdale, White, Saliba, Gabriel, Zinchenko, Thomas, Odegaard, Xhaka, Saka, Nketiah, Martinelli.
Subs: Turner, Tierney,Kiwior, holding, Tomiyasu, Trossard, Jorginho, Vieira, Cozier-Duberry.

Status
Not open for further replies.