Match Thread Everton v AFC Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope we can stick a few past these as a nice way to cap off a terrible season. Though terrible, there is a lot to be hopeful for now. More hopeful than I've ever been.

Don't think the new kit will be worn for this, will it? Because it's an actual manufacturer change I don't think it's contractualy possible.. although considering the fact that we're nearly two thirds into July I dunno if that's even an issue anymore?

Don't think the new kit will be worn for this, will it? Because it's an actual manufacturer change I don't think it's contractualy possible.. although considering the fact that we're nearly two thirds into July I dunno if that's even an issue anymore?

We have done that before although very rare. I remember it as it was my first game at Goodison. At the end of the 03/04 season our magnificent 17th place finish at Home to Bolton we wore the new 04/05 umbro home kit but with Keijian on the front instead of the Puma one.

We have done that before although very rare. I remember it as it was my first game at Goodison. At the end of the 03/04 season our magnificent 17th place finish at Home to Bolton we wore the new 04/05 umbro home kit but with Keijian on the front instead of the Puma one.
I have one of those shirts ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.