Match Thread Everton v AFC Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh what joy , Everton get to decide whether little Bournemouth or that horrible , faux cockney , manager sacking , Z car stealing , plastic excuse of a football club go down.

Come on Everton , do the right thing , let Bournemouth win by a few goals and send Watford into oblivion.

That makes no sense, Bournemouth beating us has no relevance. its all in villas hands

I'm a bit torn here. Just a little bit. I'm quite fond of Bournemouth, I don't know why. Maybe it's because I spent a few days there a couple of
years ago and loved the place. Great beach and it was hot.

I was coming for this match because I want to see us at Goodison again before BMD and pretty much had the tickets sorted until Covid kicked off.

Yes, fond of, but not enough to want them to get a result. I'm not superstitious, but I never tip Everton matches.

I admit defeat in trying to decifer these goat line-ups lol 4-3 ding donger with a Baino free kick to win it.

That makes no sense, Bournemouth beating us has no relevance. its all in villas hands
Yeah you're right of course . If Villa get anything against West Ham and Watford lose they stay up.

I've got a hunch that Villa will lose to Moyes' lot and far more importantly couldn't waste an opportunity to vent my spleen against that disgusting squealing club just north of the metropolis. Despise them !

Want to see us win well so down they go with Watford and Norwich all these southern clubs.

BTW cannot stand Norwich - good riddance.

New kit.
New broom.
Highly unlikely.
Bournemouth players might put a shift in if they are going down, shop window and all that.
Realistically we should hammer these 4-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.