Everton USA - Network of EFC Supporters clubs across the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your an american blue please consider this
as your next hair cut lol

2n85w6f.png

Jesus H Christ.

I will say the artist/barber is talented...but JESUS H CHRIST!

NC-SC upstate/lowcountry slap fights don't start getting ugly until they start talking bad about each other's barbecue. That's when the weapons come out, both human and otherwise.

BTW - "upstate" is an operable term in both New York and the Carolinas, especially South Carolina. The further away you are from the ocean, the further you are upstate. The 'up' relates to elevation - I've made both drives, and the reason for the term becomes obvious.

Further - if I find any other "First Coast Evertonians" (the name is ready for my corner of NE Florida) I'd be glad to organize a meet.

Last edited:

Fantastic work Dermot! I may have just been late to the party, but I'm thrilled to see there's a Houston chapter! :dance:

Just got some notifications on Twitter making me aware to the fact that there are other Toffees in Oklahoma. Neat!

Whoever is running Everton USA on Twitter should be flown to LP by the club for the derby. He is working overdrive to day to introduce each new fan to the nearest group of EFC supporters.

fwiw, Everton USA is a closed Facebook group. currently has 1400 or so members, with 150 or so added in the last couple days, so more than 10% growth.

Status
Not open for further replies.