Everton Unveil New 20/21 Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry if this is wrong thread i can't find a 'store one,

my little cousin has aspergers and is finding it hard due to lockdown rules
i know there are places 'autism friendly times' with lockdown i see in some stores
but i can't seem to find if the Everton one does it, he will have a tantrum if take
now 'normal times' with queing etc, anyone know? :} .. he would just leave the store

I went today around 11 it was quite quiet however parking is reduced at the rear of the store plus they have a reduced numbers in store but we never queued just got advised on how the shop now operates:
• One Way System.
• Kits are out for children to measure up sizes but you order and collect your kit when you get to the till.

I would suggest getting in touch with the club/store and I am sure that they would advise the best times to go in store.

Also with mask bring mandatory from the 24th it might be best to take him before

I went today around 11 it was quite quiet however parking is reduced at the rear of the store plus they have a reduced numbers in store but we never queued just got advised on how the shop now operates:
• One Way System.
• Kits are out for children to measure up sizes but you order and collect your kit when you get to the till.

I would suggest getting in touch with the club/store and I am sure that they would advise the best times to go in store.

Also with mask bring mandatory from the 24th it might be best to take him before

cheers mate ill give it a try i soppose :) .. ps sorry once again if wrong thread.

Bought a home shirt and black zip tracksuit top on pre order. Got an email saying the tracksuit top went be ready until 31st July. Still not got the home shirt. Wonder if they are going to bung the home shirt in the same package as the tracksuit top.

Bought a home shirt and black zip tracksuit top on pre order. Got an email saying the tracksuit top went be ready until 31st July. Still not got the home shirt. Wonder if they are going to bung the home shirt in the same package as the tracksuit top.

Think they usually wait until all your order is ready then ship it out, as thats happened to me when ordered a couple of things, one a pre-order, and had to wait although the other already available.

Think they usually wait until all your order is ready then ship it out, as thats happened to me when ordered a couple of things, one a pre-order, and had to wait although the other already available.

Good stuff. They could have explained that. I thought it might be the case as I only paid for one lot of p&p.

Good stuff. They could have explained that. I thought it might be the case as I only paid for one lot of p&p.

They like to make life easy explaining things lol!!! Can see their point in doing that though, but then again people probably get a bit annoyed having to pay 2 lots of p&p at £4.95 a pop for each item, the one in stock and then the pre-ordered one, know I would.

Status
Not open for further replies.