Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched MOTM. Great strike for their second goal but Walcott is about 5 yards from him,. Watches him control shape up to shoot and finally shoots. Walcott just stands like a statue. Need to get rid asap
Yeah I didn't like that. The man's got some first minutes this season in a team that is flying -- you'd think he'd be a bit more eager to close down and show something of himself.

Everton
manager Carlo Ancelotti hinted that there could be more business between now and the end of the transfer window after his side continued their perfect start to the campaign with a 4-2 win over Brighton.

When asked about potential incomings and out-goings, the Italian said: "Really as I said I'm not focused on this. I think that our technical director is working on this.

"And so there are players that want to leave, to find another opportunity outside the club, I think we have no problem to let them go. You will see, you will see. Maybe something can come. Some new signings are coming."

Everton manager Carlo Ancelotti hinted that there could be more business between now and the end of the transfer window after his side continued their perfect start to the campaign with a 4-2 win over Brighton.

When asked about potential incomings and out-goings, the Italian said: "Really as I said I'm not focused on this. I think that our technical director is working on this.

"And so there are players that want to leave, to find another opportunity outside the club, I think we have no problem to let them go. You will see, you will see. Maybe something can come. Some new signings are coming."
Surprise ,Surprise .

Everton manager Carlo Ancelotti hinted that there could be more business between now and the end of the transfer window after his side continued their perfect start to the campaign with a 4-2 win over Brighton.

“Some new signings are coming”

I know that Carlo said that he only wants players that want to come.and not give an answer of maybe or I will think about it when asked about joining Everton.
I know that we have been linked with a few players and keeper's, interested whom has fallen into that category

Status
Not open for further replies.