Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm best friends with a journalist who covers NW football.

Get a lot of North end, Burnley, Wigan info and obviously the odd bit from Everton etc.

Was a lot easier under moyes and martinez as another friend flew them about quite a lot for the club.
1600757189051.png

I don’t think dealing with those situations will be our CB’s strengths, but Keane probably would have done better in that instance as he couldn’t have done any worse than Mina there.

I do think we gave away a few too many cheap counter attacks which we need to clean up. Neither Mina or Keane should be left for dead against a pacy attacker like that. Just need to be that bit sharper in the future.
4 Players all made errors which contributed to the goal
Allan was caught too far up the pitch
James did not track back (tbf its not expected of him)
Coleman was too slow getting back
Mina backed off and backed off instead of going to his man and letting Keane cover behind him
Mina was was the main culprit

Schalke haven’t got a penny to their name.

They are on verge of financial meltdown (if my German is alright at reading), so there’s no way they’d go for him.

But a team like Hoffenheim, Hertha he’d be Handy for.
To e fair to Schalke they are not alone
With even half full stadiums off the cards till next season at the earliest ,a lot of clubs accountants are getting worried

You are new here aren't you
That will go in your favour slightly
Never mention that player or quote a certain newspaper and you will be grand lol lol lol

Been registered 8 years and around a lot longer but don’t post much. If we signed him we’d love it let’s be honest. If he helped us win that’s all we want

With the players we have now, I don’t really want another project. We’ve got 3 years with James and Allan. Win now. The rest will take care of itself.
With the money we have there are 4 options
1. Get an aging established player for free but high wages. Past his best but hopefully still do a job. Ivanovic type player
2. Get an average player who won't improve the starting XI but at least is another body
3. Buy or loan a young player who is still a project. Adds a body to the squad now and could develop into a fine defender
4. Go with what we have and wait another season to buy an established upgrade when we can afford to

What would you do?

4 Players all made errors which contributed to the goal
Allan was caught too far up the pitch
James did not track back (tbf its not expected of him)
Coleman was too slow getting back
Mina backed off and backed off instead of going to his man and letting Keane cover behind him
Mina was was the main culprit

Surprised you don't have Gomes as being one seeing as he turned his back on the ball when it was about 5 yards away from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.