Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
clearly carlo does
Eg33HRCXkAI3jgj

Hope everyone is staying safe. Just wanted to say hi and check in. I rarely ever post, but I observe and read.

THIS is the summer window you take off @Eggs ? Shame on you... just kidding, my man. I do miss those daily roundups.... a lot.... but I read your reason for stopping the daily roundups, and it's as good of a reason as any. Hope all is well

surely we won't go into the season with all of these in the squad.... will we?

James
Doucoure
Allan
Siggurdson
Davies
Delph
Gbamin
Gomes

considering the injuries, it's not the craziest idea ever I suppose (Gbamin, James, Delph, and even Gomes had a the lengthy recovery), but it does seem a bit.... excessive? Davies loan? Siggurdson to be sold?

not counting the first 3 as a done deal by any stretch.... but if they are, that is....

it goes without saying, but I'm one of many who are romanticizing about the potential duo of Rodriguez and Richarlison...........

but above all else, we have a proven winner as our manager, whom I have total confidence in.....

[
Hope everyone is staying safe. Just wanted to say hi and check in. I rarely ever post, but I observe and read.

THIS is the summer window you take off @Eggs ? Shame on you... just kidding, my man. I do miss those daily roundups.... a lot.... but I read your reason for stopping the daily roundups, and it's as good of a reason as any. Hope all is well

James
Doucoure
Allan
Siggurdson
Davies
Delph
Gbamin
Gomes

considering the injuries, it's not the craziest idea ever I suppose (Gbamin, James, Delph, and even Gomes had a the lengthy recovery), but it does seem a bit.... excessive? Davies loan? Siggurdson to be sold?

not counting the first 3 as a done deal by any stretch.... but if they are, that is....

it goes without saying, but I'm one of many who are romanticizing about the potential duo of Rodriguez and Richarlison...........

but above all else, we have a proven winner as our manager, whom I have total confidence in.....

It’s not that crazy considering it’s for 3 positions and Gblammo is injured. I’d move Delph on and keep the other 7.

James
Doucoure
Allan
Siggurdson
Davies
Delph
Gbamin
Gomes

Christ. When you remove James, Doucoure and Allan from that list its easy to see why we are so crap. If you mangled all of Delph, Davies and Sigurdsson into one player they might be half decent. Gbamin lives in an ambulance and Andre the sexy had his foot on backwards half way through the season. Personally wouldn't be arsed if any of our existing "midfielders" got moved on bar Gomes.

It doesn't matter how much personal wealth you have, it's to do with club revenue. It is a massive stitch up and designed that way deliberately.

Basically, Jeff Bezos could take over Brighton, but according to FFP, they could only spend based on revenue the club generates. Man Utd are in over £600m debt, but their revenue is such, that they could probably double that and it be fine. We have very little club debt, but can't spend £100m without repercussions.

I'm genuinely baffled how it is allowed to happen. The governing bodies say it's to stop teams going under, but it's just a cover to stop teams disturbing the top table.

Chelsea predated the new rules, and City where on the cusp, but put loads into the infrastructure and the commercial deals they put in place before where huge, so they couldn't use the market norm excuse to rule them out.

Stitch up.

But Moshiri and Usmanov have showed they have ideas to help. They just have to be careful and not piss their chips too early, or they will just change the rules again.

Could Uzmanov just not buy a load of Everton shirts, like £100 million worth?

Sigurdsson being linked with the MLS is a bit of a surprise, I'm not sure they would pay any cash for him, I could see him going there if he was at the end of his contract. the highest fee they have ever paid for a player is around £13m, I would imagine we would want at least that for him, if not more and I'm not convinced the MLS would see that as an investment

Sigurdsson being linked with the MLS is a bit of a surprise, I'm not sure they would pay any cash for him, I could see him going there if he was at the end of his contract. the highest fee they have ever paid for a player is around £13m, I would imagine we would want at least that for him, if not more and I'm not convinced the MLS would see that as an investment
They don't have the money for a big transfer, even though he would light that league up

The players only wanting a move to play under Carlo here definitely forced the selling clubs’ hand. But credit where it is due I suppose.

mid you judge him on being unable to attract players to play for Silva your being harsh . I wouldn’t have quit myjob to play for us under that idiot . He finally has something to sell to players , his negotiating is getting us reduced fees and it Carlo is targeting these players ( and I would say they deffo look like his list) brands is delivering them andworking with Carlo . Deserves criticism but also credit when it’s due

Status
Not open for further replies.