Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's the Echo, so they probably have no idea what's going on at the club!
I dunno, but since Ancelotti came in the two players we have signed have been kids for the under 23s.

Maybe they don't rate him highly enough to spend a couple of million quid on him and they see cheaper options with more potential elsewhere... but they were willing to gamble at half a million, who knows

Plenty of Ex Everton players being sought after;

Lundstrum
Antonee Robinson

Makes me wonder why we don’t put our trust in these young lads rather than signing very expensive mercenaries who don’t give a dam about Everton.

Hahaha liam walsh will be in the prem in 3 or 4 years, if only we stuck with him until he was 27.

....oh wait, we've been moaning for years how players like garbutt, mcalney and Pennington are still with us in their mid 20s with no chance of ever making it here.

I dunno, but since Ancelotti came in the two players we have signed have been kids for the under 23s.

Maybe they don't rate him highly enough to spend a couple of million quid on him and they see cheaper options with more potential elsewhere... but they were willing to gamble at half a million, who knows
I suspect that's the more likely explanation. The only thing that gives me pause is that Bielsa likes the look of him and he definitely has an eye for dynamic players.

If that's true (big if, I accept), then that flys in the face of what we have been told our transfer approach is.

All it says is we aren't buying any players for the u23s.
Should mean more opportunities for Dobbin and cannon upfront with the u23s then which is a good thing imo

Is Everton gonna sign for Everton? Lots of noise about this one. Anyone got any solid intel?

My Intel is that Everton would like to play for Everton but Everton aren't too sure on spending as much for Everton as Gremero want Everton to pay. Does Everton wait for Everton or do Everton go and get Everton before Everton decides he doesn't want Everton because Everton took too long?

Only time, Everton and Everton will tell us how this concludes.

My Intel is that Everton would like to play for Everton but Everton aren't too sure on spending as much for Everton as Gremero want Everton to pay. Does Everton wait for Everton or do Everton go and get Everton before Everton decides he doesn't want Everton because Everton took too long?

Only time, Everton and Everton will tell us how this concludes.
Meh! Everton that...

Status
Not open for further replies.