Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everotn have been linked with Bayer Leverkusen winger Leon Bailey.

The Blues, who lack any depth of quality in wide areas, will be keen to see if the 23 year old Jamaican fancies a move to the Premier League.

According to the German media outlet, ‘Die Werkself’ would be willing to let Bailey leave if a suitable offer comes in for him.

The winger, who has previously been valued at around €40 million, said last year that playing in England would be a ‘dream’ for him.

Bailey has made 31 appearances in the 2019/20 season with seven goals and three assists to his name. His contract with Leverkusen expires in 2023.
Any relation to John? ;) lol

Yes but we need players by the first match

Only disorganised, unsuccessful clubs wait to the last minute.
Fair point. If rumours are to be believed we share a few targets with Tottenham. If that’s true I guess that’s a problem for us because they’re the more desirable destination

Fair point. If rumours are to be believed we share a few targets with Tottenham. If that’s true I guess that’s a problem for us because they’re the more desirable destination

Our recruitment needs an entire revamp though. Id far rather see young hungry players from the championship than overpaid mercenaries looking for a comfortable final pay day.

I'd happily see us not buy one player from the Premier league this summer. Richarlison about the only time we got it right and there's about 10 examples where it went wrong.

Everotn have been linked with Bayer Leverkusen winger Leon Bailey.

The Blues, who lack any depth of quality in wide areas, will be keen to see if the 23 year old Jamaican fancies a move to the Premier League.

According to the German media outlet, ‘Die Werkself’ would be willing to let Bailey leave if a suitable offer comes in for him.

The winger, who has previously been valued at around €40 million, said last year that playing in England would be a ‘dream’ for him.

Bailey has made 31 appearances in the 2019/20 season with seven goals and three assists to his name. His contract with Leverkusen expires in 2023.
Oh please, please be true

Our recruitment needs an entire revamp though. Id far rather see young hungry players from the championship than overpaid mercenaries looking for a comfortable final pay day.

I'd happily see us not buy one player from the Premier league this summer. Richarlison about the only time we got it right and there's about 10 examples where it went wrong.
Digne. The player's attitude is not determined by where they come from.

Status
Not open for further replies.