Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despite his goal against them, this kid has it like Richarlison "had" it.

If Watford go down, expect a lot of teams wanting this type of talent unfortunately our past with Watford means we're gonna pay BIG!

Attachments

• Superimposed1583028888584.jpg
    Superimposed1583028888584.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 48
View attachment 80147

View attachment 80149

View attachment 80150

If Watford go down, expect a lot of teams wanting this type of talent unfortunately our past with Watford means we're gonna pay BIG!

I really rated the lad prior to yesterday but seeing him smash Liverpool he's jumped up in my que as number 1 target - we are desperate for a RW and he ticks the bill massively.

Chuck £50 million at them and get Sidibe signed on the cheap to make up for the expenditure.

Get a CB, CM and backup CF and we are good to go.

I really rated the lad prior to yesterday but seeing him smash Liverpool he's jumped up in my que as number 1 target - we are desperate for a RW and he ticks the bill massively.

Chuck £50 million at them and get Sidibe signed on the cheap to make up for the expenditure.

Get a CB, CM and backup CF and we are good to go.

Has he leapfrogged Callum Wilson on your list?

Tough one to push considering Buendia hasn't registered a single goal this season. Really like him as a player but think his best position is in the 10.

In terms of creativity though he’s right up there, with him and Bernard each side drifting infield Rich and Dom would have an absolute field day. If Norwich weren’t woeful he’d have far more assists.

View attachment 80147

View attachment 80149

View attachment 80150

Doubt it. Thought we should have bought him when Watford were after him. We will probably go for cheaper from abroad even if he is a great fit for us. I can't see us paying what it would take to get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.