Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sell Pickford and slash and burn wherever we can with the current squad bar the better players.

Use our max loan market allowance, couple of top players and a mix of steals from the Better championship Teams.

Carlo needs all the help he can get this summer.

Every problem we have can be improved by sensible recruitment. If the manager is given 3 or 4 good players in the right positions, we can improve quite a lot, even next season.

It all comes back to recruitment and whether we can blooming get it right. The players we have will naturally improve under this manager but they aren't good enough as a collective. The manager needs help and time.

Last night is no bad thing in the long term. If anyone seriously doesn't think Ancelotti learned a lot about certain players, then they are very wrong. There will be no hiding place or further chances for some.

The biggest take away of the post Lockdown games is why are we apparently chasing a centre back. We have 3, plus branthwaite and Gibson in an absolute emergency.

We won't be in Europe so what's the point.

They're not perfect as a group but a damn sight better than the shambles in midfield.

Same with right back. Sidibe can do one. Even for 12 million. Jon Joe, and seamus will have to do for a season.

TWO centre mids is a must. I say two because for me Gomes needs genuine competition and can't be an automatic starter, he just ain't all that.

Also a right sided wide player that can actually score. And not run down blind alleys like the collection of dross we currently have.

One or two of these could even be loans, surely even brands the genius can manage that?
Spot on. The three we have now plus either Branthwaite or Gibson should be our centre backs next year.
We really have to get a minimum of two central midfielders who can run at pace both with and without the ball and, who can tackle and pass forward.

Garbage and 28 in December. Hardly scores goals or gets assists. I don’t see what he does. More famous for his dancing and stupid posts on social media
The fee would have to be very reasonable.

I mean, who are you expecting given what Brands has had to say about expectations on spending?

Loftus Cheek wouldn't work in a midfield two but as a box to box player in a three I think he'd be quite good. That run and assist is exactly what our team is crying out for.

The biggest take away of the post Lockdown games is why are we apparently chasing a centre back. We have 3, plus branthwaite and Gibson in an absolute emergency.

We won't be in Europe so what's the point.

They're not perfect as a group but a damn sight better than the shambles in midfield.

Same with right back. Sidibe can do one. Even for 12 million. Jon Joe, and seamus will have to do for a season.

TWO centre mids is a must. I say two because for me Gomes needs genuine competition and can't be an automatic starter, he just ain't all that.

Also a right sided wide player that can actually score. And not run down blind alleys like the collection of dross we currently have.

One or two of these could even be loans, surely even brands the genius can manage that?
Because unless Ancelotti is going to set us up as a defensive team and to play on the counter attack. Then he won’t be wanting to keep Keane, who can’t play a high line, gets destroyed by pace and is slow on the turn.

The reason we are playing deep is because of Kean and the [Poor language removed] show infron of our defence.

The fee would have to be very reasonable.

I mean, who are you expecting given what Brands has had to say about expectations on spending?
I think we will have money. And this clown won’t be cheap. Utd will want 20mil as they think there will be a brain dead team out there that will pay it. He will want a 4yr deal on probably a 100k a week
So the whole deal 40 mil

Just like signing, siggurdsson, Schneiderlin bolasie, and Walcott.
He also doesn’t suit 442. Go and pay 30mil for a youngster and pay him 40k a week. Similar deal

Status
Not open for further replies.