Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're very much over estimating what fullbacks are actually worth. Davies and Alexander-Arnold are good players but no one is going to be paying 100m+ for one.
and Harry Kane for over 100M.. Id rather eat my favorite meal and force myself to throwup directly after for the rest of my life

and Harry Kane for over 100M.. Id rather eat my favorite meal and force myself to throwup directly after for the rest of my life
Yeah Kane after two injury plagued years and with his performance drop off isn't worth close to that now either, you're very right there.

There is a lot to like about Depay. The fact that he's coming off a major knee injury and doesn't really fit our current set up at all are not two of those things.

yes can’t see it happening either. he Is entering the final year of his contract And is returning from a bad injury... apparently we did try and sign him last year though

There is a lot to like about Depay. The fact that he's coming off a major knee injury and doesn't really fit our current set up at all are not two of those things.

....I like him too but there’s too much risk so it would have to be a loan deal, despite him entering the last year of his contract.

Thiago Silva being mentioned due to previous association with Carlo. Even with the wages he would command he might be worth it on a free. Would be an excellent example to aid in the development of Holgate, Mina, Branthwaite and Gibson.

Would only be a quesiton of whether he has the legs, obviously the quality is there. Looking at the stats only Di maria made more appearances (26) than Silva's 21.

It has more to do with a team actually playing to his strengths instead of just tossing him into whatever system and hoping it works. He would be good for a team doing that in the PL but we aren't that team.
I think we would work well with Dom in a 4-4-4-2
However he is the type of player who thinks he is good enough to play for a big team who plays CL. So no chance we get him plus with DCL and Richarlison we dont need him. Next

Would only be a quesiton of whether he has the legs, obviously the quality is there. Looking at the stats only Di maria made more appearances (26) than Silva's 21.
Not for me. If he signs for us then both of his knees will explode within 6 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.