Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sancho leaving Dortmund this summer, only £120 million, someone get Uncle Uzzy on the blower :hayee:

Sancho is a similar level to Hudson Odoi.

Tearing it up in Germany means very little. Most full backs he's playing against are on championship wages

Not even a little bit. Klaassen was scared of the ball. Ziyech hunts it down.

Like saying Sancho is a bad idea because Nuri Sahin didn't work out.

Ive always said it...Ziyech wont hack this league. I said the same about Klaassen.

Thats probably why hes still at Ajax.

I would be sniffing around Dortmunds DOF see if he fancies a project at the docklands Blues with Carlo

Arsenal got their chief scout Mislinat...lasted 5mins.

What a bunch of rubbish. Sancho is either the best or second best teenager in the world depending on how you feel about Erling Håland.

Whenever you talk about young football players I imagine this:

Ive always said it...Ziyech wont hack this league. I said the same about Klaassen.

Thats probably why hes still at Ajax.

Arsenal got their chief scout Mislinat...lasted 5mins.
They're just not the same player. If you're reasoning is Ziyech can't work because he's like Klaassen and he didn't work, that's wrong. Even if Ziyech flops that logic is still wrong.

They're just not the same player. If you're reasoning is Ziyech can't work because he's like Klaassen and he didn't work, that's wrong. Even if Ziyech flops that logic is still wrong.

Youre putting words into my mouth here lol

I said he "reeks of Klaassen" which doesnt ewuate to him being 'like Klaassen' on a football pitch.

Hes got massive flop written all over him...his buyout was €25mil last summer...

27 next month and still playing in Holland...

Youre putting words into my mouth here lol

I said he "reeks of Klaassen" which doesnt ewuate to him being 'like Klaassen' on a football pitch.

Hes got massive flop written all over him...his buyout was €25mil last summer...

27 next month and still playing in Holland...
See the playing in Holland thing would be more of a strike if teams new what they were doing with transfers but since I see Arsenal and United and others do dumb stuff all the time it doesn't bother me. Good players could easily get missed.

My theory is he is still there because of how he plays. Lots of risky balls, lots of shots. It's something you have to accept and just let him do his thing. I think it will translate myself but if Chelsea sour on it quickly and try to make him a simpler player it could go wrong.

Say that then . You shoot down others opinions as if yours is the only one that counts . As it is a matter of fact and not an opinion. Like you know more then others.
Sometimes I write a bit more forcefully when I think someone's talking a load of crap. Sorry about it.

It's always an opinion at the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.