Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
More I think about Coutinho the more it would make sense for us to go all out for him on a loan with an option to buy the following season.

Gives us funds to spend on vital other areas such as CM, CB, RW, RB & gives us another year for Usmanov to give us some form of sponser/increased deal to further chip away at our FFP balance.

I don't mind the idea of Couthino coming here, I know the RS were delighted when he flopped at Barca but coming back to the prem might be a good move for him and also Ancelotti to manage him (you can add that last sentiment to any potential signing though)

I don't mind the idea of Couthino coming here, I know the RS were delighted when he flopped at Barca but coming back to the prem might be a good move for him and also Ancelotti to manage him (you can add that last sentiment to any potential signing though)

I do not see the attraction, hes scored double digits once in his whole career and never made double digits for assists, hes a 1 in 10 crap little midget.

I do not see the attraction, hes scored double digits once in his whole career and never made double digits for assists, hes a 1 in 10 crap little midget.

Hahaha I like your hatred for him.

I don’t mind him me think he’s someone who can push the team on, we defo need a ball carrier we haven’t had one since Rat man left

Think agents are going to get a rude awakening this window if the continue to demand silly money. Don’t think clubs will take to well to their stupid demands in this market. I hope not anyway

My biggest problem with Coutinho is the same as why I didn't want Bale when that rumor was kicking about. Neither seem likely to come here and care at all. They'd collect their check and not give a crap if we finished 1st, 5th or 17th.

Hahaha I like your hatred for him.

I don’t mind him me think he’s someone who can push the team on, we defo need a ball carrier we haven’t had one since Rat man left

he is not a ballcarrier anymore. He can’t dribble effectively anymore. He is slow and lack burst that is needed for a ball carrier.

Coutinho is/was a player that as Brazilian Media and Bayern Media said ' when things are going great his a super star but when the other team is in charge totally disappears as weak mentally " He was a 4 flash goals and missing half the season at redshite and for his wages and cost we don't need him ! Take James Rodriquez instead will be cheaper and more reliable and a REAL world football superstar ;-) just under the elites of Ronaldo , Messi and Mbappe

I agree completely.

I remember in a derby at the pit he was great against us, Ross was in good form but played poor. Coutinho assisted, and commentator said “thats the difference between ross and coutinho, consistency at this level”

And just as he said it, stat popped at bottom of the screen....”1 involvement in a goal in 10 games”

Summed him up, and the commentators.

We’re not getting Coutinho. Even if he’d never played for Liverpool we wouldn’t be getting him. The new Barca boss likes him, and even if he didn’t he could play for any team in Europe.

My biggest problem with Coutinho is the same as why I didn't want Bale when that rumor was kicking about. Neither seem likely to come here and care at all. They'd collect their check and not give a crap if we finished 1st, 5th or 17th.

hate to break it to you but that’s the same for most players who we sign....they are professionals not fans who follow their team.

to believe otherwise is just naive

Personally not bothered about buying‘superstar ‘ players just for misguided bragging rights.
I’m quite happy to sign a bunch of previously unheard of players and mould them into a ‘superstar ‘ team that can actually win stuff.
It’s teams that achieve things not a disparate group of individuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.