Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not as good though in my opinion, a lot of dough that, have they employed steve walsh haha
I watched his video and thought that he was a straightforward, uncomplicated player. He is a slotter, no doubt, but nothing too complicated. So I take your point.

im genuinely not sure about Zaha for us, could be an expensive albatross. Or in this squad, could make the difference for a trophy.

Carlo seems to have the Midas touch though, so if he wants him....

I said across all comps ie league and cups, he will show his worth i have no doubt, although it is a big fee i'm not disagreeing with that.

Well given Zaha doesn't play in the EL it's nit a like for like comparison. Given he won;t be playing in the EL, best to look at his league returns, which are pretty mediocre for a striker.

Yeah. Didn't they lease a few large ships and filled them with oil barrels, when oil was being given away for nothing.
Not sure where I read it but £3bn profit was mentioned.
I did hear that. Someone said it was in the FT about Usmanov hiring loads of tankers. Not sure if it is true but catcher seems to be the guy in here who knows about financial affairs. He may be able to shed some light on it

Apparently there’s something weird with the payments of that sale though, the RS are only paying about 10m a season towards it
I think all clubs are using this format at the moment. The fees are are spread over the length of the contract to help cash flow and keep within FFP limits.
Up to a few seasons ago this was a fairly recognised way of paying for a player. I think we have done something similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.