Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can people listen to themselves when there saying no to Gareth bale lol it’s bloody Gareth bale he would into our side as he’s world bloody class

Bale is pretty much a striker now he hasn't the pace he used to have. Still a good player but doubt we are in for him. RB, CB, RW are the positions if we can shift deadwood and utilise the loan market.

Spanish journo on twitter saying Madrid have told Spurs they’ll need to buy him outright or take on all of his wages (not sure of translation)

Deffo not a chance of us being interested.

In 2 weeks they will be begging clubs to take him.

600k a week for a player to sit on their bench and play golf.

They will bend.

I think the thinking behind King is we need another option across the frontline and I’m sure he’d be perfectly content with being a squad option rather than an every out starter.
We need to give kean more gametime. Insanity to get rid of him now with the signings we've just made. DCL, Ritchie and kean should be fine with no Europe but if we had 10/15m for 4th striker what about plundering Watford again and unsettling that brazilian wonderkid Pedro if he's still there, he was ripping it up in Brazil only last year and was tipped to be better than Ritchie I'm sure he'd rather play under Ritchies tutelage in the prem with Doucoure plus bonus of Watford fans heads falling of again. .

My point was decent isn’t good enough, why waste money on king he’s no better than What we have as back up already

Hes a 10 goal a season player. We only have 3 of those right now.

I'm not saying sign King, but we need a goal option out wide as a squad option.

Bernard, Sigurdsson, Iwobi, Bolasie , Walcott wont get 10 between them

Status
Not open for further replies.