Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
As one of the older generation I'm struggling to work out some of the abbreviations being used on GOT (at least I do know what that one means!.........). Maybe useful if somebody could possibly summarise the meaning of some of these IIRC, WRT, IMO.......:confused::confused:

IIRC - If I Remember Correctly
WRT - With Respect To
AFAICT - As Far As I Can Tell
AFAICR - As Far As I Can Remember
IMO - In My Opinion
TLDR - Too Long Didn't Read
FYI - For Your Information
NORWICH - (K)Nickers Off Ready When I Come Home. lollol

I've seen nothing to suggest that Sidibe was any better than JJK. Whether either is good enough is a fair enough. We do need a new right back.

We were never going to go and spend good money on a BACK UP left back, and Niels so far has looked adequete.

GK is also a problem, Lossl is an OK back up, but we need a goalkeeper to either push Pickford or replace pickford.

At least Kanny would not cost us anything except wages. Cannot we not just have as a backup to Coleman?

As one of the older generation I'm struggling to work out some of the abbreviations being used on GOT (at least I do know what that one means!.........). Maybe useful if somebody could possibly summarise the meaning of some of these IIRC, WRT, IMO.......:confused::confused:
This might be overload, but here you go :)

edit:
i see i was too late :(

This might be overload, but here you go :)

edit:
i see i was too late :(
TBH, IMHO, FWIW & AFAIC........I'll probably still type out the 'full version' (I have the time!)...but invaluable anyway for future translations........:)EOM

Status
Not open for further replies.