Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be chuffed with Tomori if its a loan with a buyout clause.

Hes lightening fast and a good defender from what ive seen.

Only Holgate has above average pace at centre back and so we wouldnt have to worry about a Keane/Mina combo

And you know better than Carlo?

logical innit... means Carlo doesn’t fancy them surely? He might be right.. it’s just disappointing that our highest potential youth are again being pushed down the order When they have looked more than decent..

not knowing better.. it’s maths..Mina, Holgate and Keane not going anywhere

So @BornBlue76 thinks he knows more about football than Carlo.

The end of a big bell so he is.

Wow really... an internet warrior I see... need to get something more in your life pal then trying to be a forum heavy... never understood what made people get personal... now I see it’s having an opinion on a player on something that is just a rumour..

Can only imagine if I had actually disagreed with something Carlo has actually done .. might have used Caps!:Blink:

So not wanting to go off topic ... now @bullybeef has minus rep me for calling him an idiot..

please show me where... also did he not say this:

“The end of a big bell he is” .. you couldn’t make it up

anyway... it’s a no to Tomori on outright buy.. support a loan I will

So not wanting to go off topic ... now @bullybeef has minus rep me for calling him an idiot..

please show me where... also did he not say this:

“The end of a big bell he is” .. you couldn’t make it up

anyway... it’s a no to Tomori on outright buy.. support a loan I will

Ive PM’d you mate.
Some silly arse on here pretending to be you called me an idiot.
The only idiot is the silly arse!

I'd be surprised if he topped that total is all. Maybe he has other things he brings.
That is fair, I'm certainly not saying he would top it either. Still I think 6-10 goals and 4-6 assists would be possible.

He would also add some much needed pace and his ability with the ball is top notch. Plus he has a low center of gravity and is much stronger than say Bernard.

I just really enjoy watching him play.

Status
Not open for further replies.