Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think maybe 3 going out this window, delph ,tom and bernard ,anyone know how long tosun is out for probably get something back for him maybe next window.

PK from the echo must feel a bit stupid right now. It’s actually embarrassing what the echo are fed these days. Many on here always say they get nothing anymore but I’ve been sceptical. These signings now have made me realise.
3 months ago he said we had no money and we could only get frees, loans and swaps.
Then last week he said on a podcast that the Allan and doucoure deals would likely go to the last week of the window and that James remained an ancelotti target but was not a priority and we would see where we are at after securing the other two late on. Where is he getting his info???? The local correspondent being ousted by foreign journos

Looks like things are starting to move a bit on the transfer front let,s hope some of the deadwood can be sold to raise funds and buy some more players

Think maybe 3 going out this window, delph ,tom and bernard ,anyone know how long tosun is out for probably get something back for him maybe next window.

I have a horrible feeling Bernard is going as well, dont think ive seen him in training pics? Was a free signing and on big wages, would be good for FFP.

Shame as he's better than Iwobi. Not paying £35m including addons for Iwobi would have be even better for FFP.

Status
Not open for further replies.