Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
...i suggest he showcased his pace and power lots in covering for Keane. Keane has looked particularly exposed without Zouma alongside.

Keane was fine with Mina alongside him last season, him and Zouma also got exposed loads of times playing together. Zouma didn’t cover him at all, he was the one leaving massive gaps behind him that others needed to cover (but didn’t).

Keane was fine with Mina alongside him last season, him and Zouma also got exposed loads of times playing together. Zouma didn’t cover him at all, he was the one leaving massive gaps behind him that others needed to cover (but didn’t).

....don’t remember Mina playing much alongside Keane last season, but i’m old and my memory is useless.

....don’t remember Mina playing much alongside Keane last season, but i’m old and my memory is useless.

Mina was injured for most of last season, but among the few games he did play alongside Keane included Chelsea home and away (0 conceded) and Liverpool away where we completely nullified the best attack in the country until Pickford inexplicably threw one in in the last second.

[Poor language removed] it why not:

One Hollywood attacker signing to drive interest (Bale, James, etc)
Reasonably priced experienced left footed CB who can distribute (John Brooks, Simon Deli) - groom Gibson to take their place in 2-3 years
Experienced CM who can pass (Allan or Ramsey)
Gordon Ramsey retired years back pal lol

I've seen Romagnoli play for Italy and a few times for Milan and there is absolutely nothing special about him at all. Best case he'd be Jagielka like. Solid and dependable for awhile but never someone that is taking you into Europe.

Milan are closer to relegation than the CL. They just don't have many good players.

Jags was the best defender in the league before his knee injury.

I would be over the moon to find another CH as good as he was in 2008.

Jags was the best defender in the league before his knee injury.

I would be over the moon to find another CH as good as he was in 2008.

????????

mate, no he wasn't, come on. Vidic, Terry, loads better than him. And that's just centre backs.

To be honest he wasn't better than Lescott when he played for us, and he wasn't (only imo) better than Distin

Jags by far the best center back we have had since Dave Watson.

That's quite a revision down from "best defender in the league" as per the post above.

I'm going to be VERY candid. I don't think he was better than Distin, Yobo, Lescott or - and this might shock you - Stones.

Or possibly even Yerry Mina either.

Wow the daily telegraph say everton tipped to get “a very good signing” if they seal transfer for £30m man United STAR!!!

was thinking who could this possibly be?

Jesse lingard again...FFS he ain’t worth nowhere near that....please avoid and don’t add to the long list of over paid sh*te

can just see it next season with a bench of Iwobi, lingard, Walcott, kean, Keane, bolasie tosun and everyone scratching there heads saying we need a winger and need to splash the cash

If u asked me to choose between jags at the same age as mina and keane he would get in the team above both of them. Might not have been the level of vidic but he was a great defender for us and was more consistent than the cb we have now

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.