Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other clubs are getting deals done.

Not many big deals are being done at all. Just free agents and your usual 'start-of-summer' stuff.

Liverpool have signed a back-up LB. Chelsea had deals for Werner and Ziyech wrapped up last season.

United have been told to do one on Sancho (but will probably go back in at the end of the window).

Southampton signing some defender from a crap LaLiga side shouldn't worry you. There's genuinely a lot more to stress about in the world atm.

The board and Brands have got work to do. The latter has to prove his worth imo. But again, it makes little difference whether it's now or in two weeks' time, as long as we can get the right players in for the start of the campaign.

We're paying the price for panicking and buying overpriced tosh for too long. We can't keep making the same mistakes.

Not many big deals are being done at all. Just free agents and your usual 'start-of-summer' stuff.

Liverpool have signed a back-up LB. Chelsea had deals for Werner and Ziyech wrapped up last season.

United have been told to do one on Sancho (but will probably go back in at the end of the window).

Southampton signing some defender from a crap LaLiga side shouldn't worry you. There's genuinely a lot more to stress about in the world atm.

The board and Brands have got work to do. The latter has to prove his worth imo. But again, it makes little difference whether it's now or in two weeks' time, as long as we can get the right players in for the start of the campaign.

We're paying the price for panicking and buying overpriced tosh for too long. We can't keep making the same mistakes.

Deaf ears this mate.

Meltdowns have commenced.

Dont forget hjojberg.... Or are we going to turn the other way about that one?

Deaf ears this mate.

Meltdowns have commenced.

I mean, we're crap, I know that. We need 3-4 first-team players who are a step above what we've got.

But that's hard to get. And it's hard to get for a few reasons, one of them being we're crap and finished 12th, and another one being there's a global pandemic, and then another one being we're even more financially constrained cause of our previously overspend on tosh.

We're also not playing a competitive fixture for another month and I cba worrying about us yet.

I mean, we're crap, I know that. We need 3-4 first-team players who are a step above what we've got.

But that's hard to get. And it's hard to get for a few reasons, one of them being we're crap and finished 12th, and another one being there's a global pandemic, and then another one being we're even more financially constrained cause of our previously overspend on tosh.

We're also not playing a competitive fixture for another month and I cba worrying about us yet.

When we start dead slow come back and @ me

Maybe Carlo will give players a like Iceland and Bernard a tough pre season and a kick up the arse then they will finally start earning there wages.
On paper we have a decent team but most of them are just sluggish and lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.