Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect Saint-Maximin would be about £45-50m. And I'd be ok with that. If that Keith Azul says we are in for him so be it, I trust the source implicitly.
a. we are not going to spend 40-45m on 1 player.
b. now i only see Newcastle on MOTD, but enough to know he is not worth that if Newcastle paid EUR 25m for him.
c. so if you are serious about the price i am glad you are not in charge of our transfer dealings :D

Tbh i havent checked his minutes played...

2608mins = 29 games / 4 goals

So a goal every 7.25 games...

Andrei Kanchelskis eat your heart out.

2 more goals than Moise Kean.
And setting up another 9 and the pens he’s won but let’s ignore that too. Not getting into this again, but there’s a reason he’s valued as highly as he is now.

And setting up another 9 and the pens he’s won but let’s ignore that too. Not getting into this again, but there’s a reason he’s valued as highly as he is now.

Lets pencil him and Pulisic for the Ballon D'or next season based on their games after lockdown.

Or we can see how they do over the coming season before getting carried away.

At the moment theyre massively overhyped on very small sample size of quality.

Lets pencil him and Pulisic for the Ballon D'or next season based on their games after lockdown.

Or we can see how they do over the coming season before getting carried away.

At the moment theyre massively overhyped on very small sample size of quality.
*sigh* He was good before lockdown as well. Just because he’s not 19 and doesn’t play in the French 3rd division doesn’t mean he’s not quality.

a. we are not going to spend 40-45m on 1 player.
b. now i only see Newcastle on MOTD, but enough to know he is not worth that if Newcastle paid EUR 25m for him.
c. so if you are serious about the price i am glad you are not in charge of our transfer dealings :D
Keith Azul is clued in with great contacts in the club. If Marcel and Carlo think he's worth £60m but we can get him for £45m who am I to question?

*sigh* He was good before lockdown as well. Just because he’s not 19 and doesn’t play in the French 3rd division doesn’t mean he’s not quality.

What a strange post.

Nah you're mad mate.

He's improved immeasurably and looks a class act at what he does.

Did you see him win the penalty last night? Not many in the PL that can do that.

Thats my whole point. Hes looked good as a sub coming on against tired legs AND after lockdown been a different player (like the example you used on his strong running last night).

But hes not done it over a season yet and is being massively overhyped suddenly.

Ive seen alot of Jelavic type players to not get carried away especially in these circumstances.

What a strange post.

Thats my whole point. Hes looked good as a sub coming on against tired legs AND after lockdown been a different player (like the example you used on his strong running last night).

But hes not done it over a season yet and is being massively overhyped suddenly.

Ive seen alot of Jelavic type players to not get carried away especially in these circumstances.
He's got huge potential but he's a very inconsistent player he's not ripping up the league every match but he can be a very dangerous player on his day, He absolutely annihilated us in the first half when we beat Wolves 3-2, Digne didn't know what to do then we handled him in the second half. He's gonna need to leave Wolves to step up like Richarlison did to us though.

He's got huge potential but he's a very inconsistent player he's not ripping up the league every match but he can be a very dangerous player on his day, He absolutely annihilated us in the first half when we beat Wolves 3-2, Digne didn't know what to do then we handled him in the second half. He's gonna need to leave Wolves to step up like Richarlison did to us though.

Indeed :)

@TheBigIguana you hoping Atletico get him?

Yikes.

@TheBigIguana you hoping Atletico get him?

Oh eff off Atleti just let us sign a good player

Status
Not open for further replies.