Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it's why he's better central.

He does carry the ball well at pace. It's his decision making and then final ball which can be a huge issue.

Think he's a player who thrives just running at a defence and then having players around him to give him options – hence why he looked at his best in the middle for us.
Also the reason Mirallas looked better centrally under Koeman

...I don’t mind Dalot, but his injuries would be concern. I have no idea about his attitude or professionalism, but I wondered if he was carrying excess timber at times.
Eggs, what if I told you he went on record saying, “Arsenal, City, Chelsea, RS, Tottenham, Leicester are all dog [Poor language removed]. right now I’m wearing a United shirt but the dream is to be at the biggest club in England and wear the blue of Everton!” Would you want him then?

Story on twitter earlier from Portugal that Benfica and Gremio are struggling to come to a finalised agreement and Gremio are negotiating with Everton FC as well
Can you imagine the conversations involving the duel owners of a Brazilian player, a Portuguese club and our crack transfer staff.....

Also the reason Mirallas looked better centrally under Koeman

Yep though with Mirallas I do think his off-the-ball movement was far better – it's why he worked as a second striker and should have played there more, before he went really tosh.

Iwobi wouldn't be great as a second striker but still in a central position I do think you'd get the best out of him.

But it's not like he's good enough to switch an entire system to be based around him. That being said, our current system, whatever it is, is crap anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.