Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to remember that the season hasn’t finished. Talks and deals will be ongoing for some time yet. I don’t know if we have money or not but the pandemic has affected every club and will cause lots of rethinking. It’s fun to read social media but I stopped believing rumours after going to bed believing we had signed Dean Saunders only to see him turn up at that lot up the road. The club and Carlo have got this, not many clubs have made actual signings yet.

I said it from day one that he won’t last 2 years, he will get fed up and a team in Europe will come and take him. Then we will go back to managers no one else would dream of trying to steal off us.
Given that he has lasted two years or less in his 5 previous clubs, you were always likely to be right when you said that.

PSG - Real Madrid - Bayern Munich - Napoli - Everton... The way his career is heading, who should come in and take him? Mainz? Young Boys?

So in summary, no money and only free agents.

But if we sell Bolasie, Sigurdson, Davies, Tosun and Sandro then we'll be able to spend the 5M?

No?

Hardly anyone in the league is doing that much business yet, we've got to remember this isn't going to be a regular summer window with the effect covid has had on all clubs budgets. Be patient.

But it is so much easier to pretend you are cool and sophisticated if you just "laugh at the bedwetting".

Don’t get me wrong I have loved laughing at some bedwetting in the past, but this is a time to actually be wetting the bed because we have one of the worst squads in the entire league.

Don’t get me wrong I have loved laughing at some bedwetting in the past, but this is a time to actually be wetting the bed because we have one of the worst squads in the entire league.

After the relegations maybe we can say the worst midfield in the league for definite.

Status
Not open for further replies.