Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs- Kane/Son/Moura
RS - Mane/Firmino/Salah
Arse - Auba / Lacazette
Chelsea - Werner / Abraham / Giroud
Citeh - nom starter but Aguero/Jesus

For the dough he would cost unless Arsenal lose Aubameyang he wouldn't be going to another big 6 side imo

Martial was linked with Chelsea before he signed a new deal but they have just signed Werner.

He would get in ahead of all of those.

Spurs- Kane/Son/Moura
RS - Mane/Firmino/Salah
Arse - Auba / Lacazette
Chelsea - Werner / Abraham / Giroud
Citeh - nom starter but Aguero/Jesus

For the dough he would cost unless Arsenal lose Aubameyang he wouldn't be going to another big 6 side imo

Martial was linked with Chelsea before he signed a new deal but they have just signed Werner.
Good teams have strength and depth and need rotation for their European fixtures and injuries, its normal for them to have 2 for every position.

Sancho
Greenwood
Rashford
Martial

Potentially Jimenez aswell.

That means atleast 1 possibly 2 will be stuck on the bench every week.

If Rashford isn't happy and thinks he needs first team football then who better - he aint getting moves to the other top 5 sides.

If this Iranian fella has the dough he claims we have...

Just no

Rashford is more likely to go to Real Madrid than Everton I reckon and we don’t have 3 seasons worth of budget to throw at him.

Aren't alot of his goals pens?

I dont think he's as good as some make out - Carragher pointed it out last season that if Utd bring in players like they have had in years gone by he'll end up at an Everton / Leicester type club and he's right.

With the emergence of Greenwood if Sancho comes in Rashfords chances of a starting place in the England national side will be near enough done with the current options we have in the forward department unless he gets regular footie imo

I dont think he's as good as some make out - Carragher pointed it out last season that if Utd bring in players like they have had in years gone by he'll end up at an Everton / Leicester type club and he's right.

With the emergence of Greenwood if Sancho comes in Rashfords chances of a starting place in the England national side will be near enough done with the current options we have in the forward department unless he gets regular footie imo

He's really, really kicked on this season and has been excellent.

He's not leaving United.

He's really, really kicked on this season and has been excellent.

He's not leaving United.

Greenwood?

Unless I've slipped into a Coma Rashford hasn't done alot this season - Greenwood, Martial and obviously Fernandes have been their best attacking players imo.

My mates a Utd fan and he doesn't rate Rashford that highly and thinks he'll be a squad player going forward.

Obviously price tag may be high being english but if he has any ambition he'll be leaving for first team football in the coming seasons as he wont be getting it with Sancho coming in.

Kneejerking on other clubs players now?! lol

Greenwood?

Unless I've slipped into a Coma Rashford hasn't done alot this season - Greenwood, Martial and obviously Fernandes have been their best attacking players imo.

My mates a Utd fan and he doesn't rate Rashford that highly and thinks he'll be a squad player going forward.

Obviously price tag may be high being english but if he has any ambition he'll be leaving for first team football in the coming seasons as he wont be getting it with Sancho coming in.
I thought Rashford was the main man at Utd?

think some need a reality check, rashford has been starting all year and martial has been essential towards the end of the season.
They are signing strikers because of the different cups and because they can, I would love Rashford and we we could have had him, but he has been doing well so the ship has sailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.