Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
You believe were buying the best left back in spain last season for £18mil and one of him/digne would be on thr bench?

Or think the rumour is nonsense?

Rumour is nonsense imo but just because he done well last season doesn't mean he's going to be starting every week otherwise Real Madrid would just keep him.

Wolves are trying to sign a £27 million CF to sit on the bench and cover big Raul - teams need squad depth.

I've maintained all summer we are not skint and I wouldn't be shocked if we went for it this summer.

If anyone is going to be sold over the next 2 seasons its Richarlison not Digne - and that will be out of our hands.

Nobody is suggesting we sell Digne.
People are discussing the situation of us possibly selling him due to use apparently offering almost 20m for a peft back.

I just dont get why people think we automatically sell our 1x LB at the club just because we are targetting one to replace Baines.

If we signed 2x CM's it doesnt mean Gomes is going to be sold.

Its called squad depth yet everyone runs around screaming that the world is going to end because we are trying to bring in a good enough player to rotate with Digne.

God help if we sign another CF Richarlison is deffo off.

I just dont get why people think we automatically sell our 1x LB at the club just because we are targetting one to replace Baines.

Its called squad depth yet everyone runs around screaming that the world is going to end because we are trying to bring in a good enough player to rotate with Digne.

Never more truth said in jest regarding the bottom line

there will be a major out, I was hoping it would be Pickford to Chelsea, but given Richo’s comments earlier this week, who knows!

we're not spending 18m on a back up LB m8.

we're not spending 18m on a back up LB m8.

£18 million is peanuts nowadays - we literally spent £27 million on a back up CF last summer who's played about 800 minutes all season.

If the rumour is true then Brands wants this lad for the future and someone who can rotate with Digne / good enough to become our no1 should Digne move on in the coming years.

We may have wanted to target him in a season or so but Baines shock decision has sped up the process as we now need cover.

Thats different to "Digne is deffo off as soon as this lad puts pen to paper".

£18 million is peanuts nowadays - we literally spent £27 million on a back up CF last summer who's played about 800 minutes all season...
Kean was kept out because no one expected to DCL perform the way he did and Silva barely gave him a sniff.
18m is peanuts if you didn't need more important areas like a RB or RW that 18m could go towards to.

Kean was kept out because no one expected to DCL perform the way he did and Silva barely gave him a sniff.
18m is peanuts if you didn't need more important areas like a RB or RW that 18m could go towards to.

DCL literally didnt start performing well until December - Kean hasnt had a sniff all season and was deemed as "one for the future"

As I said - keep wetting your pants that a SSN rumour means Digne is deffo off when the article itself explicitly states the deal would be a replacement for Baines.

And our fans wonder where the clubs small time mentality comes from.

DCL literally didnt start performing well until December - Kean hasnt had a sniff all season and was deemed as "one for the future"

As I said - keep wetting your pants that a SSN rumour means Digne is deffo off when the article itself explicitly states the deal would be a replacement for Baines.

And our fans wonder where the clubs small time mentality comes from.
You are living in la la land you really are, We're not bidding 18m for a back up LB while keeping Digne when our whole midfield is a bunch of crabs, Get that brain working lad.

You are living in la la land you really are, We're not bidding 18m for a back up LB while keeping Digne when our whole midfield is a bunch of crabs, Get that brain working lad.

Says the lad drinking the Esk cool aid.

No one knows on here how much we have to spend.

I suggest waiting for the Kopite press to start linking our best players with moves away before doing their handy work for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.