Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brands is too cowardly to make a decision. Obviously we should be sacking The Hippo from ruining any more of our youngsters. Obviously we should be shipping out Davies and DCL and their culture of failure. Obviously we shouldn't be funding Barca's transfer plans on two utterly broken players.

However in seven weeks time it'll be more of the same again. Great.

His MO is late signings of unfit / injured players, average price £25M-£30M.

He's a joke. I cant stand Moyes but I'd hire him as Head Scout before we went again with Brands next season.

Walsh, Brands.

Maybe the dol structure is not working?

I dont like it and I dont support it because it creates different layers of accountability. But there's not much I can do. Brands needs to get a grip of the situation and do his business early. He has left us badly disorganised for the start of the last 2 seasons.

His MO is late signings of unfit / injured players, average price £25M-£30M.

He's a joke. I cant stand Moyes but I'd hire him as Head Scout before we went again with Brands next season.

We're in big trouble. His outrageous profligate spending has meant we've needed to take on a further two loans this summer. The players he has brought in - apart from Richarlison - are virtually unsellable.

Giving him any more money is basically condemning the club to financial ruin. We are stood in front of a financial FOBT and we're doing £300 a second spins like a bunch of addicts.

Although a massive clear out is needed, who in their right mind will take all crap we need shifting?! Poor players on big wages is not going to an easy thing to shift.

It's gonna be hard to have high hopes for next season unless we get some gem signings in, Some of these wasters will still be here next year getting minutes, All I can hope is for Ancelotti and Brands to build a solid foundation for the following season with the recruitment from this summer and go from there.

You know, I could have SWORN Europa League was supposed to be this massive issue for teams, no? Wolves don't seem that it had affected them in the slightest. So weird, it's almost like people use it as an excuse for crap training, crap coaching and crap players.

Helps when you're not playing the actual games this late though, i mean, there was a big long rest if you can remember it. Usually teams dont have that rest.

But yes, having a decent quality squad allows you to account for it just fine.

Helps when you're not playing the actual games this late though, i mean, there was a big long rest if you can remember it. Usually teams dont have that rest.

But yes, having a decent quality squad allows you to account for it just fine.
They've been up there in and around 6-8th the entire season regardless of this break.

Status
Not open for further replies.